Four in five enterprises will deploy custom apps [infographic]
New research from Zenprise has revealed, among other insights, that the majority of enterprises will deploy custom mobile apps in the next 12 months.
The Zenprise report, which spoke to 501 IT professionals, showed some interesting insights into mobile initiatives – the big takeaway being that 81% of enterprises plan to deploy custom enterprise mobile apps and that three quarters plan to initiate mobile line-of-business apps in the next 12 months.
Elsewhere, another intriguing insight is the development of using mobile to drive return on investment (ROI), or “the next generation of enterprise mobility”. Just under a quarter (23.4%) of respondents said they could bet on their mobile investment.
An overview of all the results can be seen in an infographic below:
- » Bill Bodin, Kony CTO, on the pace of enterprise app change and ‘laser-like’ customer focus
- » Office 365 turns five: A major footprint, but lots to do before we hit cloud utopia
- » Apple retains lead in Nordics device market, IDC figures show
- » Google and RingCentral: Targeting Microsoft ambitious, but the opportunity is there
- » PwC: Most employees hesitant to use wearables at workplace