Four in five enterprises will deploy custom apps [infographic]
New research from Zenprise has revealed, among other insights, that the majority of enterprises will deploy custom mobile apps in the next 12 months.
The Zenprise report, which spoke to 501 IT professionals, showed some interesting insights into mobile initiatives – the big takeaway being that 81% of enterprises plan to deploy custom enterprise mobile apps and that three quarters plan to initiate mobile line-of-business apps in the next 12 months.
Elsewhere, another intriguing insight is the development of using mobile to drive return on investment (ROI), or “the next generation of enterprise mobility”. Just under a quarter (23.4%) of respondents said they could bet on their mobile investment.
An overview of all the results can be seen in an infographic below:
- » Mobile critical priority for two in three organisations, report argues
- » IBM and Box partnership bears first fruit, aims to safeguard BYO cloud apps
- » Microsoft exec: EMS uptake pleasing – and why the end user is “king and queen” in mobility
- » Why your business cannot rely on consumer-grade collaboration
- » Why BYOD is an adoption, not a rollout