Four in five enterprises will deploy custom apps [infographic]
New research from Zenprise has revealed, among other insights, that the majority of enterprises will deploy custom mobile apps in the next 12 months.
The Zenprise report, which spoke to 501 IT professionals, showed some interesting insights into mobile initiatives – the big takeaway being that 81% of enterprises plan to deploy custom enterprise mobile apps and that three quarters plan to initiate mobile line-of-business apps in the next 12 months.
Elsewhere, another intriguing insight is the development of using mobile to drive return on investment (ROI), or “the next generation of enterprise mobility”. Just under a quarter (23.4%) of respondents said they could bet on their mobile investment.
An overview of all the results can be seen in an infographic below:
- » Companies are moving away from BYOD – and what this means for the CIO
- » ROI and enterprise mobility: The Holy Grail or more technology snake oil?
- » The new core competencies that CIOs will need in 2020
- » BlackBerry and Google solidify deal to “set new standards in enterprise mobile security”
- » Apple and IBM roll out 10 new enterprise apps – but analysts are unconvinced