Four in five enterprises will deploy custom apps [infographic]
New research from Zenprise has revealed, among other insights, that the majority of enterprises will deploy custom mobile apps in the next 12 months.
The Zenprise report, which spoke to 501 IT professionals, showed some interesting insights into mobile initiatives – the big takeaway being that 81% of enterprises plan to deploy custom enterprise mobile apps and that three quarters plan to initiate mobile line-of-business apps in the next 12 months.
Elsewhere, another intriguing insight is the development of using mobile to drive return on investment (ROI), or “the next generation of enterprise mobility”. Just under a quarter (23.4%) of respondents said they could bet on their mobile investment.
An overview of all the results can be seen in an infographic below:
- » Mobility skills and experience becoming ever more important, argues Randstad
- » Enterprise ‘cloudification’ and EMM security highlights of Strategy Analytics predictions
- » MobileIron launches Internet of Things division, brings in ‘VP IoT’ to head up
- » The state of enterprise application development today: Seven key takeaways
- » US hospital pays $3.2m fine after lost device and HIPAA non-compliance