Four in five enterprises will deploy custom apps [infographic]
New research from Zenprise has revealed, among other insights, that the majority of enterprises will deploy custom mobile apps in the next 12 months.
The Zenprise report, which spoke to 501 IT professionals, showed some interesting insights into mobile initiatives – the big takeaway being that 81% of enterprises plan to deploy custom enterprise mobile apps and that three quarters plan to initiate mobile line-of-business apps in the next 12 months.
Elsewhere, another intriguing insight is the development of using mobile to drive return on investment (ROI), or “the next generation of enterprise mobility”. Just under a quarter (23.4%) of respondents said they could bet on their mobile investment.
An overview of all the results can be seen in an infographic below:
- » Good Technology unveils latest enterprise split billing solution to avoid BYOD nightmares
- » Why the best suit for an interview is having enterprise mobility on your CV
- » Is COPE the answer to the shortcomings of BYOD?
- » Microsoft nudges further Office for Android tablets update, wants user feedback
- » The state of IoT in the enterprise – and how it will differentiate EMM vendors’ outlooks